Private Policy For Crush Escorts
This policy has been complied to make sure those concerned about entering our website and booking with us understand that all their “Personally Identifiable Information” (PII) such as ip addresses and locations are kept 100% secure and discreet. Please read our private policy carefully to get a clear understanding of how we handle and protect your data.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- We do track your information through google analytics and so we do get access to your location and IP address. You may be asked for credit card information, phone number and email addresses when using our website to help with your experience.
When do we collect information?
- We collect your information each time you enter and exit our agency website.
- We also collect information when you call us up and submit reviews about our service.
How do we use your information?
- We may use your information we collect from you when entering our website and submitting reviews of our girls, this information stays private with us and it is for our use only in order to improve your service and experience which you receive from us.
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is backed up with cloudflare which is a secure server setup which allows us to keep your data secure.
- We are also scanning our website frequently to make sure that we are protected and not infected with malware.
- We do not use an SSL certificate but that is not needed as we are not taking your private information like credit card details via the website.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- We do currently have banners of other third party companies at the bottom of our website but they are not tracking your personal data from our website. Once you click on one of the banners and follow through to their website we are not held responsible for what data they may be tracking from you.
- We do not take responsibility for the activities of these linked sites.
- We currently use Google analytics to monitor what traffic comes to our website, where it comes from and also what part of the world you have entered our website from. This information is only intentional for us in order to improve your overall service and experience with the website and we never pass it on to other third party companies.
- Users can chose how google advertises their services to you by heading over to the Google Ad settings page, You can also opt out of their service by going to the Network Initiative Opt out page or alternatively using the Google analytics opt out browser add on.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- Our website is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18 in the UK and 21 in other surrounding countries, we do not take responsibility for anyone under the age of 18 and children under the age of 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act puts you parents in control of monitoring and making sure they do not access our website.
- We do not specifically market our service to anyone under the age of 18 in the UK and we also do not market to children under the age of 13.
Fair Information Practices
This act forms the backbone of the privacy law in the United States and it has placed a significant part in the development of data protection laws around the world.
In order to comply with the Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which means Users have the legal right to pursue against any data collectors and processors which are failing to comply with the law.
- Please note that the money we receive is paid for the time and companionship, anything which happens in that time between two consenting adults the client and the girl we take no responsibility for.